Use TV technique to increase storytelling content
Reel Friends of ScreenBox has an enrichment programme that can help students increase content and creativity in their storytelling. It’s called Reel Storyboard Programme.
We have been training students to apply techniques used in Television production to structure and creatively add interesting elements into their composition for better flow and effectiveness. This storyboard technique has been conducted on 270 students from Jiemin Primary School and they have benefitted from its applications.
Take a look at Jiemin’s testimonial in this video:
This coming 18 & 19 March, we are conducting both Reel Storyboard Programme and Reel Journalist Programme for students age 9 to 17 years old.
Reel Storyboard & Journalist Programme.
- When: 18 & 19 March 2010
- For Who: Suitable for ages 9-17 years old
- How Much: $90 (for RFOS Members), $120 for Non-Members ($150 is the Original Price)
- Trainers: Mr. Sujimy Mohamad & Mdm. Haslinda Ali
- Where: Woodlands Regional Library Auditorium
This workshop is limited to 200 pax only and will be conducted in English. This course can be slanted to cater to Malay students who wish to use the technique in their karangan.
Valuable take-away points from the workshop include -
- sharpen your writing skills via visual and storyboard
- ways to increase content in storytelling
- boost your confidence in front of a TV camera (we are recording each participants video reports on the second day)
- art of visualisation and thought process
- video journalistic skills
Interested participants can message me or kindly contact Mr. Kherman Buang at 6324 2463 or 9761 1063. Call us if you wish to discuss a different rates for your school.
Have a splendid week everyone!