Just for Junior bloggers age 12 to 18 years old.
THIS IS A 2-DAY PRACTICAL VLOGGING WORKSHOP FOR YOUNG ASPIRING VLOGGERS AGED 12 TO 18. YOU WILL BE VLOGGING AND EDITING IN BOTH OUTDOOR AND INDOOR ENVIRONMENT. SUJIMY MOHAMAD WILL BE COACHING YOU ON THE TECHNICAL AND STORYTELLING ASPECTS OF VLOGGING.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- The different vlogging styles and filming
- How to establish your vlogs in various filming conditions and limitations
- Master the art of planning your vlog & stories on-the-go
- Planning a quick storyboard on-the-go
- How to use more than one camera to vlog a single story
You will also learn:
- How to food & travel vlogs
- The various interview formats to fit your vlog
After each vlogging session, you will go into edit and you will learn:
- The editing basics with iMovie or Adobe Premiere
- Making editing part of your planning stage in every vlog
- Inserting a call-to-action message in your edit
Get access to Sujimy’s personal and award-winning story-telling knowledge and experience in the world of vlogging and video-making.
Learn to be responsible vlogger by practising ethical reporting and reach more people through engaging vlogs.
- Participants need to bring a recording device like a phone or digital camera and a laptop with editing software.
Venue: Aliwal Arts Centre, 28 Aliwal Street, #01-05/06
Lunch: Not Included
Fee: S$95 per person
Limited to 120 pax only.
- 14 & 15 March 2018 only
ABOUT SUJIMY MOHAMAD
30 years in Broadcast & Media experience, Social Media Influencer, TV Personality and Content Creator Sujimy Mohamad is widely known and a prominent member in TV industry and social media sphere. He has produced vlogs that have garnered over 7 million people reached on his Facebook Page