Selleys Ezi Press Wet Area silicone is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for sealing jobs in wet area such as bathrooms and sinks.
- No caulking gun required
- Easily applied with a press of a lever
- Flow control for precise application and finish with no run on
- 100% silicone does not lift at the edges.
- Superior silicone formulation forms a durable seal which locks out water which does not shrink when drying.
- Built in fungicide to inhibit the growth of mould.
- Non corrosive neutral cure formula.
- Low odour so can be used in any environment without discomfort.
- Is easy to clean once it is applied, as it resists moisture, hot cooking oils and steam.
- Superior flexibility +/- 25% movement capability & up to 400% elongation or stretch.
- Temperature resistance – approximately -60°C +150°C
- Has a 25 year guarantee – when used as directed, i.e. for private use and within 12 months of purchase, the product is guaranteed against crumbling, cracking or drying (see pack for further details).
Where can this product be used?
Perfect for use on or around:
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Not suitable for building materials that bleed oils or solvents, such as impregnated wood.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use.
What material is this product good for?
- Ceramic, glazed & porcelain fixtures
- Metal, copper and brass fitiings
- Plastic laminates
- Stainless steel
- Concrete and grouts