A strong, weather and impact resistant adhesive that is ideal for most shoe repairs.
- Selleys Shoe Glue comes in 50ml size
- Easy to use
- Flexible bond
- Weather resistant (great for kids school shoes)
- Impact resistant
Use to Bond:
- Most Plastics
- EVA Foam (desert boots sole)
Ideal to repair:
- Sole of Shoes
- Inner sole
- Also to attach beads, jewels and decorative items
Instructions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from dirt or grease.
- Remove cap and carefully pierce seal
- For larger area of repair for example shoe soles use the contact method below
- * For quick and even bonding, apply to the one surface only, press together and pull apart. Keep apart until the adhesive film is almost dry (approx. 10-20 minutes). Carefully line up surfaces to be joined and press surfaces firmly together. Bonds immediately on contact. Clamping my be necessary in some applications.
- For smaller areas, either use the contact method as above, or join with a wet bond as below
- * Apply shoe glue to one surface only and immediately press together. Lightly clamp or hold until dry.
- Allow adhesive to achieve maximum bond strength (24 hours) before wearing.
- Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap immediately after use. Clean up application tools and excess adhesive with mineral turpentine before it dries.